Irina Grant is a professional hair and makeup artist working in bridal, advertising, and fashion. Whether you’re looking to add a special touch to your special day, or create something exciting for your next shoot, contact Irina to bring your hair and makeup vision to life.
Irina is also the sole owner of Makeup Stars Cape Town Makeup School, from where she offers full-time, part-time and short intensive makeup courses, perfect for the budding makeup artist.
For the past 10 years, Irina has specialised in location work for the fashion industry, TV commercials, and still shoots. Her hairstyling and makeup work has taken her to Seychelles, Turkey, China, Russia, the United Arab Emirates, and around South Africa.
Irina has had the honour and pleasure of working with numerous iconic women, including:
- Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters – Miss Universe 2017
- Magda Wierzycka – SA’s wealthiest woman, and CEO of fin-tech company, Sygnia Limited
- Randi Zuckerberg – Director of Market Development and Spokesperson for Facebook, and sister of Mark Zuckerberg
- Elana Africa – TV and Radio Presenter, MC, and Actress
- KB Motsilanyane – Actress, Singer, and Performer
- Aisha Baker – Blogger and Founder of BakedTheBlog
- Samantha Leonard – Finalist of Voice SA 2017